Sunday, May 16, 2010

Walgreens .38 cents oop

OK, so I was less than excited about Walgreens this week, in fact the only thing I got for myself was the M&M's (yes, I finished the giant bag of PB M&M's from last week, what?) I really just wanted to roll my RR, since the Old Spice body wash was $4.49 and printing a $4.50 RR.

Purchased:
2 Old Spice Swagger Body Wash ($4.49 each)
2 Stride Shift Gum (Sale $2 for 2)
M&M's (.89 cents) Filler

Used Coupons:
BOGO Old Spice body wash (4/18/10 RP)
Get Stride Shift FREE wyb any Stride gum (5/16/10 SS)
$1/2 Stride Shift Gum from WAG's May IVC Booklet (in store coupon)
-$5.00 RR from Shick

Total OOP .38 cents
SAVED $12.47
Got back $4.50 RR for Old Spice Body Wash

Thanks WildforWags for the Gum scenario!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job!

Elizabeth said...

Don't you love those weeks when you can just hand over spare change?