Sunday, May 16, 2010

Albertsons $1.97 OOP and some doubler ideas

OK, so I only got 3 things at Albies because they only let you do 3 doublers per trip, and I really have to keep my OOP low because I am freaking broke (surprised?). I will try to get back one or two more times before Wednesday to take advantage of the doublers.


The only things I paid for was the Smart Balance Milk, we really like it but it is really expensive (regularly $4.79 for a 1/2 gallon!)

Smart Balance Milk (Sale Price $3.99)
2 International Delight Creamers (Sale $1.99 each - coupon + doublers made these FREE!)

Used Coupons:
$1/1 Smart Balance Milk from HERE
2 $1/1 Int'l Delight Creamers (Facebook coupon, no longer available)
Used doubler coupons for each
Total Coupon Savings: $6.00
Total Preferred Savings: $1.60
Total Saved: $7.60
Total OOP $1.97

While I was there, I wrote down some good ideas for doublers:

Aside from the Smart Balance and the International Delight, which I thought were pretty great:

Yoplait Yogurt 10 for $5
Use $1 off from Eat Better America Booklet
Use Doubler
10 for $3.00 or .30 cents each!

Quilted Northern Toilet Paper
In ad coupon: 12 roll pack for $4.99
Use $1/1 coupon from Target.com - if you already printed it, no longer available :(
This is a MANUFACTURER COUPON but has the Target logo on it. Your store should accept it because it states Manufacturer coupon on it
This would make a 12 roll pack of quilted Northern $2.99!!

*Sorry guys, most of the coupons I used today are no longer available. If you don't have them, I hope you don't get discouraged! This just shows that it is always a good idea to print/clip coupons even if you aren't sure if you will use them. I am so glad I saved those international delight coupons! I was tempted to use them at Target to get a them for .57 cents each, but FREE is so much better!

No comments: