Monday, May 17, 2010

Tentative Target coupon ideas?


So, I'm not that great at creating my own matchups yet, and I'm not sure if these will work or not. I might try them out and then let you know. But here are my ideas for a few of the new BxGo coupons on Target.com
(I'm not sure about this one, I don't know if it will work on they Turkey bacon or only regular bacon - I'm not sure if the turkey Bacon package is 1 lb)
Target Web Coupon:
FREE 1 lb Oscar Mayer Bacon package wyb 3 1 lb Oscar Mayer Bacon Package
Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Packages of Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon
Use coupons:
2 $1/1 Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon PRINT
FREE Turkey Bacon from Kraft First Taste ( I signed up for this back on May 6th - I haven't gotten mine yet, but I heard other people got theirs today, so should be here soon)
FREE Oscar Mayer Bacon Target Web coupon

IF this scenario works (again, not sure if it will) You would get 4 packages for the cost of 2, minus $2.00 - For example, if the Turkey Bacon was $3.00 a package, you would get 4 packages for $4.00 or $1.00 a package! If anyone does this, will they let me know it it works? I will try it out once I get my FREE first taste coupon, and let you know if it does.

Deal scenario #2:
Target Web Coupon FREE 7oz or more Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat Coupon wyb 3 7oz Oscar Mayer lunchmeats (Current Price $2.94)
Buy 4 Packages
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from Oscar Mayer Facebook page (no longer available)
AND
Use FREE Oscar Mayer lunchmeat coupon from Kraft First Taste Summer Sampler Packet (if you got that and chose that item)
OR
Use 4 $1/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat PRINT (Use one coupon for each item)
Use FREE Target B3G1 coupon
Also use Target Mobile $1/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat coupon (if allowed)
Total: As low as .22 cents a package if you have both FREE and both $2 off coupons, as well as mobile Q. If you have only 4 $1/1 Q's, then your total would be $1.20 a package (still really good!)

Nabisco 100 Cal packs:
Use 1 Target Web Free Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack wyb 3 100 calorie packs
Use 2 BOGO Nabisco 100 Calorie packs from HERE
(Must become a fan on Facebook. Print it twice by hitting the back button after you print it the first time)

Get 4 for the price of one!

Whew. This is why I don't do matchups. It's hard, and really, I'm still a newbie, so I'm never sure if my scenario will work or not. But I will see if these work, and report back!

No comments: