Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Target Mobile Coupons!


Hey! I got my Target Mobile coupons today, and I'm very excited. Do you get them? If not, go HERE and sign up!

The coupons I got today were:
$5 off a video Game $49.99 or higher
$10 off a Canon Camera
$1 off OFF! Mosquito Repellent
$1 off Oscar Mayer deli lunch meat or Kraft sliced cheese
$1 off Dove Body Wash

These are Target coupons, and they can be combined with a manufacturer coupon. I am MOST excited about the Oscar Mayer Deli meat coupon, because I have 2 $2/1 coupons that I posted about HERE (I hope you printed it, because I'm pretty sure it is no longer available!) - These can be combined for an awesome deal! (Note: The target mobile coupons can only be used once)

Also, the Dove coupon can be combined with a $1.25/1 coupon found HERE

No comments: