Sunday, May 16, 2010

Safeway Trip $6.33 OOP

This is the first time I have purposely shopped at Safeway in such a long time that I had to sign up for a replacement club card. I always thought they were so expensive that I wouldn't even go there. The truth is that they are expensive, but have some amazing deals. You just have to know what you are there for. Like I said in my previous post, I didn't get the Capt'n Crunch coupon, so I had to put off buying those. Still, some good deals today.


Bought
4 boxes Fiber One Bars (Reg Price $3.00 each)
Kraft Mac and Cheese Explosion ($1.69)
Safeway Spaghetti (.99 cents)
Safeway Fettuccine (.99 cents)
Classico Roasted Garlic Marinara ($3.19)
Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce ($3.19)
Garlic (.50 cents)

Safeway Club Card Savings
Fiber one bars $1.50 each wyb 4 boxes (-9.96)
Get 2 boxes Safeway Pasta FREE wyb 2 jars Classico (-1.98)
Classico 2 for $4.00 (-2.38)
Garlic 3 for .99 cents or .33 cents each (-.17)
Club Savings: $14.49

Used Coupons:
$1/2 boxes of Fiber One Bars (x2) (one was a peelie from Walmart and one was printed from coupons.com)
FREE box of Kraft Cheesy Explosion Mac and Cheese (Facebook Coupon, no longer available)
FREE Classico White Sauce wyb 1 Classico Red Sauce (no longer available, coupons.com)
Coupon Savings $5.69

Total OOP $6.33
Total Saved $20.18
76% savings!

Thanks to THEKRAZYCOUPONLADY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can print the cap'n crunch coupon on redplum.com :)

NW Girl said...

Thanks :) I figured that out after I had already left the house, so decided to do a partial shop. Luckily I was able to print the coupon on Redplum and use it the next day. Although I had 2 instead of four, I used Safeway doublers to get four boxes for $2.00!