Friday, May 14, 2010

Moisturizer Madness

So, I went to Sephora in JCPenny's last night to redeem my free mascara coupon that I posted about HERE. Sadly, they were out of the mascara samples, apparently this has been around for awhile. But, happily, they DID give me my choice of free samples. I chose a .33 fl oz. bottle of Murad Skin perfecting Lotion, as I am out of moisturizer and am currently using a sample pack left over from my days as an Arbonne rep.

Looks like I won't have to worry about moisturizer ( at least for a few weeks) because when I checked my mail today I had 2 more samples of moisturizer waiting for me! One was Philosophy's Miracle in a bottle, and one was Eucerin. They both came with coupons (although, Philosophy's was $10 off a $50.00 purchase... too broke for that one!) I also had a magazine called "Remedy" that I don't remember signing up for, and it didn't have any coupons in it, so was kind of disappointing. It was a good day for samples!

No comments: