Sunday, May 16, 2010

Coupon Competition

There is another coupon girl lurking in my neighborhood. And she's stealing my ideas. On my Sunday morning search for papers, I found that my regular Starbucks had again been ravaged of inserts (she accidentally left behind a Smart Source, but that's it). Then, tonight J and I decided to go on a mission to find thrown out Oregonians (it's not exactly dumpster diving, because they aren't in a dumpster...really, it's recycling). ALL of the inserts were mysteriously taken from the Sunday papers thrown in the Starbucks newspaper recycle bin, like those cows whose internal organs are removed by aliens.

Is anyone else unreasonably upset when they don't get a coupon they were expecting? I was SO looking forward to those FREE boxes of Capt'n Crunch. It's not even about the cereal, it's about the deal. I have one last hope of printing them on redplum.com, but I have so much trouble printing from that site, and I would need to use another computer to get the four that I need. On top of that, I heard that Safeway will only take one internet printed coupon per transaction (which is totally weird, does anyone know if that is true?). And the cherry on top? I'm running out of ink. Blast! But, I will persevere. And I'm sure I will be posting about it soon!

No comments: