Saturday, May 15, 2010

Starbucks Happy Hour



J and I decided to swing by Starbucks this afternoon to take advantage of their frappucchino happy hour. We got two delicious frappucchinos for the price of one! I wonder if I will get two stars for that? I even got .20 cents taken off my total for the syrup I had added for using my rewards card. If you aren't familiar with Starbucks Rewards, see my post about it HERE.



And speaking of coffee, we were able to pick up a 12oz bag of Seattle's Best organic coffee at Target today for $5.04. Regular price was $6.04 and we used a $1/1 tearpad coupon (that I found at a local store called Market of Choice). I used the rest of my Target gift card from HERE and paid only $2.98 oop!

By the way, Starbucks Happy Hour is only until 5/16 - that's TOMORROW, so you only have one more chance to get your frapp for 1/2 off!

No comments: