Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally, a great mail day!

Wow, I had such a great mail day!  The last few days have been very disappointing mail days, so I'm very excited.  This morning I finally got my delivery from Tulle, and got a super cute dress and necklace that I ordered a few weeks ago - they were having a fantastic sale and I only spent $7.48 plus shipping!

Then later I checked the mail and had received my Kraft First Taste summer sampler.  If you haven't joined Kraft First Taste yet, I highly suggest you do!  This sampler is no longer available, but they will often have other promos and freebies.  My sampler included 4 1.25 oz bags of Wheat Thins Sun Dried Tomato and Basil, 3 packets of General Foods International Vanilla Caramel Latte, a coupon for a FREE box of Kraft macaroni and cheese explosion, and a coupon for a FREE package of Oscar Mayer lunchmeat!  I'm pretty excited about that last one because I am going to try and combine it with the Target B3G1 coupon for some super cheap lunchmeat.

I also got the sample of Hugo that I ordered for J awhile back, and my earthbound farms reusable shopping bag, along with some earthbound farms coupons.  Sweet!

No comments: