Thursday, May 20, 2010

Print this coupon now for a Money Maker at Wags!

So, the last few weeks at Wags have been kind of so-so.  What I am really excited about is the week of 5/30 (not next week but the week after).  Remember when I told you to print and hang onto your Kotex U coupons?  Well, that is only ONE of the exciting deals at Wags that week.
As I wrote about HERE, with a $1/1 coupon you will be able to get FREE Kotex U:
Buy 1 Kotex U for $3.49, get a $2.50 RR
Use $1/1 Coupon from HERE, pay $2.49 and get back a $2.50 RR!
(PS, this might have reset, because I was just able to print TWO MORE coupons!)
A great money maker is the Ecotrin Low Strength 45 count aspirin -$2.00, get a $2.00 RR
Print this $2/1 coupon HERE to make it a $2.00 Money Maker!  Sweet!
I'm also excited about another freebie, the Luster 7 Power White or Sensitive Toothpaste, $5.00 Get a $5.00 RR back!  I  requested a sample a week or two ago, so I am hoping that I might get it before 5/30, and that it will come with a coupon to make this a money maker.  But even if it doesn't, it's a great freebie that I can't wait to try!

Thanks to I Heart Wags for this info!

No comments: