Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Albertson's coupon hunting, and last day to get some cheap coffee mate!



Today is the last day to score some cheap coffee mate at Albertson's - they are on sale for $1 each or 10 for $10.00 - There was a .50/1 coupon in the 5/2 Smart Source, or if you haven't printed it already, there is a .75/1 coupon you can print HERE - you should be able to print it twice. With coupons you can get some for .25-.50 cents! Not bad! I had the .50/1 coupons, so was able to get 2 yesterday and 2 today, and pay .50 cents each.

While I was at Albies, I decided to do a little coupon hunting trip. And I also decided to take some educational photos for those who are newer than me to couponing (there aren't many of you, I'm very new). Ready?




This is called a peelie - I'm sure you never could have guessed that. Combine these with a sale to get a great deal! The price for this item was $2.99 on sale, so with coupon would be $1.99. Still doesn't seem like that great of a deal, but I'm not sure. There were also peelies on the large sized Digorno Pizzas for Buy 1 get a 200 calorie mini Digorno for free.



This is a blinkie. I usually grab a few if it is an item that I might buy down the road. Don't take all of them, it's rude.



Finally...a tear pad. I was so excited when I saw these! Morning star farms coupons are very hard to find. I took two ( I always feel guilty taking more than two) but the great thing about these is that there are 4 coupons per sheet! I can't wait to combine these with a sale, and maybe doublers, to get a great deal on tasty meatless burgers and sausages!

I also got my coupon for a free box of Kraft Cheesy Explosion in the mail today. I'm not sure how this coupon could get better, unless you find a BOGO sale and your store is willing to accept this with it!

No comments: