Saturday, May 22, 2010

Target trip 5/22

Went to Target to check see what I could do about those B3G1 coupons.  I decided to hold off on the 100 calorie packs, because my coupons are good through the end of the month and I needed to keep my OOP low.  Note: there was tons of new clearance in grocery, so you might want to keep your eyes peeled for that.  I noticed boxes of Quaker instant oatmeal high fiber on clearance for $1.77 (Use the $1/1 Coupon HERE to make this only .77 cents), coffee-mate to go sticks on clearance for .86 cents to $1.01 (Go HERE to get coffee mate coupons, or use the .50/1 Coffee Mate powdered creamer from the 5/2/10 SS)


I ended up getting 4 packages of Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat, a clearance bonus pack of Nivea bodywash, and some coffee filters.
Spent $3.36
Saved $12.89


 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat ($2.89 each)
Coupons:

2x  $2/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat (facebook coupon, no longer available)
1x $1/1 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat (coupons.com, no longer available)
Target Mobile coupon $1/1 Oscar Mayer Luncheat (go HERE to sign up for Target Mobile)
Target Coupon "Buy 3 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeats, get 1 Free" PRINT
Total: $2.67 or .67 cents each

Nivea Body Wash (Clearance $3.84)
Used $4/1 Nivea Women's Body Wash from 5/2/10 RP
Making it FREE plus .16 cents overage!

Coffee Filters .85 cents
No coupons :(  But those were pretty cheap!

No comments: