Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Walgreens, finally!

I had a hard time getting to Walgreens this week.  I was pretty busy Sunday and Monday, and since there was nothing that I *really* wanted, I didn't make it a priority.  But the more I thought about it, the more I got excited about the John Frieda deal.  Of course, when I got there, C.R. (Coupon Rival) had already cleared it out.  My favorite cosmetics girl told me that they should be getting more tomorrow.  They were also all out of the Neutrogena bar soaps, of course.  So, more body wash for J, and PB M&Ms for me.  I will try to get back tomorrow, maybe if I can get done with work early enough.
I got:
6 Gillette Body Wash ($4.49)
1 Peanut Butter M&M's 11.4 oz ($2.49)
2 Ravina Knee Highs (2 for $1.19)

Used Coupons:
3x B1G1 Gillette Body Wash from 6/6  P&G
$4/2 Gillette Body wash from 5/2 P&G
WAGS in ad coupon for Knee Highs (took off .69 cents)
$5 RR Luster
$2.50 RR Kotex
$2.00 RR Ecotrin
$2.00 RR A-Z
Total OOP: $1.01
SAVED: $30.66

GOT:
$10 RR wyb $25 in select P&G products
.50 RR M&M's

Spent:
$11.50 in RRs
Got:
$10.50 in RRs

(PS - I did have another filler here, it was an energy drink for J.  I'm not counting it because it was his purchase, I just used it as a filler item.)

Thanks Wild for Wags for the Gillette scenario!

No comments: