Sunday, June 27, 2010

Albertsons doubler bonanza!

I went to Albies with J and his Grandma today, so I did 3 transactions with doublers (I had his grandma do one with her stuff, since she was not using any doublers.  Then I had J do one, then I went.  It isn't really necessary to have a different person do each transaction, but I just felt like it would go quicker that way, and make me feel less weird!)

Total OOP: $4.38
Transaction #1:
2x Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Sale $1 each)
2x Taco Bell Hot Sauce (Sale $1 Each)
2x Taco Bell Seasoning (Sale $1 Each)

Used $1/2 Sweet Baby Rays from 5/23 SS
Used 2 $1/2 Taco Bell Products Printable ( No longer available)
Doubled all 3 =
FREE!

Transaction #2
2x Lean Cuisine Pizzas (Sale $1.88 Each)
Ocean Spray Craisins Pomegranate (Sale $1.99)
2 limes (.50 cents)


Used 2x  $1/1 Lean Cuisine Causal Cuisine Panini, Flatbread or pizza varieties HERE
Used $1/1 Ocean Spray Craisins Peelie that I got off of my Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice
Doubled all 3 =
.25 cents for the limes (overage from Lean Cuisine paid for part of them!)

Transaction #3
2x Super Chill Seltzer (Sale .79 cents each)
Best Foods Olive Oil Mayo (Sale $1.99)
2x Box Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Sale $2.49 Each)
1 Box Golden Grahams (Sale $2.49)
1 Box Cocoa Puffs (Sale $2.49)

-$4 Instant Savings for buying 4 Select General Mills Cereal = $1.49 each

Used Coupons:
2x $1/2 Boxes General Mills Cereal from Coupons.com
.75/1 Best Food Mayo from 6/27 RP

Doubled all 3=
$4.13 OOP!

Total Savings: $36.82!

No comments: