Friday, June 11, 2010

FREE cat food for me!

I was pretty stoked to pick up a free bag of Wellness Cat Food for my fur babies today.  Nothing but the best for the little buggers, so we shell out alot of $$ for them.  At Petco, they have a reward system for food, and when you buy 10 bags of food, you get the next one free.  They mail you the coupon, and it takes a Looooong time.  After waiting a month, I checked on my status and realized that I had a very old address on file, and they had mailed my coupon there!  I was luckily able to call and speak to a customer service rep who changed my address to the correct one, and mailed me another coupon.  So, if you are working toward your free bag, I would go ahead and check that you have your current address on file with your Petco P.A.L.S. card!

No comments: