Friday, June 11, 2010

FREE Smart Balance Milk at Safeway!

Woo!  Yep, I tried it out, and it worked!  At Safeway there is a catalina printing for a FREE 1/2 Gallon of Smart Balance Milk - it seems to be triggered by another Smart Balance purchase.  I first bought a carton (and there were even .75/1 blinkies right there!), paid $3.24 ( this is expensive milk, but sooo good!).  The FREE milk catalina popped out, so I ran back and grabbed another one, and used my catalina for FREE milk.  Then ANOTHER catalina popped out!  So, it seems you could roll this infinitely, but I have no idea how long it will last.  Also, I got the last two in my store.  In addition to the FREE milk coupon, there was also a $2/2 Smart Balance Milk coupon printing.  So I hope to be able to stock up on some of the best milk in the world, and I will probably soon be having my first freezing milk experiment.  I'll report back to you on how that one goes.

Oh, and while I was there, I found these coupon books  - the "Add Dairy to your Summer Adventure" book was, um, in the dairy section.  As you may have guessed.  It had some awesome coupons in it- I was pretty excited about the $1/1 coffeemate coupon, but there were lots of good ones in there.  I also found a small coupon book in the paper goods aisle, that had a $2/2 Renu Eye Contact Solution coupon, which I will be using at Walgreens for a money maker in the near future.  There were a few other good coupons in there too.  Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady for the smart balance heads up!

No comments: