Saturday, January 15, 2011

Target Hit and Miss

I did a Target run today, something I haven't done in awhile.  As usual, it was hit and miss.  I had 4 things on my list, and I got 3 of them, although one of those things was a higher price than I anticipated. 
$3.13 @ Target
Saved $14.28

Hartz Crunch and Clean cat treats ( Sale $1.49)
Used $1.50/1 from 1/9 SS
FREE!

Wisker Lickin's Cat treats ( Reg price $1.07 each)
Used $2/2 from 11/14 RP
.07 cents each!

GE Reveal Light bulb 4 pack ( Sale $4.00)
-Used (2) $1/1 GE from 1/9 SS
-Used (2) $1.50/1 GE from Target.com
$1.50 each

That was the main miss - the blogs were reporting that these were regular price for $2.54.  This may be regional, but I couldn't find them in my store.  I thought about returning them, but I decided that $1.50 was still a pretty decent price, so decided to keep them.  The other miss is that I wanted to get some cheap cheese ( go HERE to see that deal) but my store doesn't carry the Kraft with a touch of Philadelphia. 

Whatever.  My cats were happy about the treats.

Thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady and Totally Target!

No comments: