Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great deal on Coffee-Mate

Today I decided to go to a different Albertsons than I normally do since I was over in a different part of town.  It's a slightly more affluent area, so I figured there was a better chance that they had not been wiped out by crazy couponers like myself.  Although they were also sold out of the elusive Finish Dishwashing detergent, I did score a great deal on some Coffee-Mate.

The regular flavored 16 oz. coffee-mate was on sale for $2.29, and I was planning on using the $1/1 Coffee-Mate from Facebook (not sure if it is available still), then doubling them, to get them for .29 cents each.  That was going to be a pretty decent deal already.  But then I discovered that there were some holiday flavored ones on bonus buy - the Large size ( 29 oz, I think?) were $2.19, and the small sizes were $1.29.  I had 2 $1/1 coupons and a .55/1 from  11/14/10 RP.  I doubled all of those and got each bottle for .19 cents!  Pretty Sweet!  Keep an eye out for those bonus buys.  Even if your store doesn't have them, you can still get the regular flavors in the 16 oz size for .29 cents with doublers.

No comments: