Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Print this coupon now for a Money Maker at Wags starting 1/16!


Next week at Wags Joint Juice will be FREE after Register Reward.  To turn this into a money maker, print this $1/1 coupon HERE.  I plan to use it next week to turn my $9 RRs into a $10 RR :)

My plan for next week is this:
Get 1 Joint Juice for $10
Use $1/1 Coupon
Will need 2 fillers since I have RRs ( Hopefully can find some cheap fillers!)
Get $10 RR

Roll that to buy Full Fast Appetite Control Spray $10
Get $10 RR ( Note:  This is strictly to roll my RR.  I'm not interested in a spray that controls my appetite.)

Buy another Joint Juice for $10
Use $1/1 Coupon
Buy ThermaCare Heat Wrap Neck, Shoulder and wrist $2.50
Use $1/1 Thermacare found HERE
Total: $10.50
Use $10 R from Full Fast
pay .50 cents
Get $10 RR from Joint Juice and 2.50 RR from Termacare!

So as long as I can find some cheap fillers for my first transaction, this should be a money making week, turning my $9 RRs into $12.50 in RRs!

No comments: