Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rite-Aid 1/16

Paid: $3.47
Saved: $52.83

OK, I couldn't resist the tacky white tree.  It was 90% off, which made it only $1.99.  I had this vision of putting pink lights and ornaments on it next year, and I just couldn't resist the tacky awesomeness.  Just wait.  I'll post a picture of it in all it's glory in December.  You'll see.

White 6-Foot Noble Fir Tree ( Sale $1.99, reg $19.99)

2x Rite-Aid Single Roll TP ( Sale $1 each, reg $1.19)
-Get +UP rewards $1 each, making them FREE

Nature Made Women's Multi-Vitamin ($11.49)
Nature Made Fish Oil ( $10.99)
These were BOGO so the fish oil rang up FREE
Used 2x $5/1 Nature Made Printable ( No Longer Available)
Used $3/1 Nature Made Fish Oil Video Values Coupon from HERE ( Rite-Aid store coupon)
FREE plus $1.51 in overage!

Dixie Paper plates ( $3.99)
Dixie Paper Bowls ($3.99)
Rang up BOGO so plates were FREE
Used $3/2 Video Values from HERE ( Rite Aid store coupon)
.99 cents for both or .49 cents each!

My OOP would have been lower, but I FORGOT to use my $2 in +Up rewards I earned last week!  Ooops!  If I had used them my OOP would have only been $1.47.  Oh well, I will have to use them all next week!  I'm still a Rite-Aid Newbie, so it happens.

No comments: