Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweet Score on Murad!

I love Murad products, but wow, they are expensive.  I was lucky enough to stumble upon an awesome sale at Trade Secret this weekend.  They are discontinuing their Murad products, and so they were a part of their Buy 1 get 2 FREE sale!  I was able to score $142.50 worth of products for $50.50!  Now, keep in mind that the 6.75 oz cleanser alone sells for $26.  I was able to get 5 - 2oz bottles of cleanser (10 oz), 2 - 1oz bottles of perfecting lotion (2oz - the 1.7oz bottle sells for $33), 2 - .5 oz bottles of Hydroquinona Lightening gel ( 1 oz - the 1 oz bottle sells for $60) And a 2 oz Pomegranate Moisturizer (Sells for $33).  Actually, if I had purchased all of these full sized products at Sephora I would have spent $152.00!
OK, so here is the catch.  When I got home and opened my products, almost all of them were expired.  Some not by much, some by ALOT ( like 2 years).  I have been really busy since then, but plan on dealing with that tomorrow.  I'm not sure if it will be made right or not, but I will be contacting both Murad and Trade Secret.  So, I would recomment you check out the Trade Secret Clearance Sale, because there are good deals to be had!  BUT I will advise you to check your expiration dates BEFORE you leave the store!  I'll write an update on this when I have more info.  Also, the girl at Trade Secret told me the sale had been going on awhile, and they had no idea when it would end.  So if you are interested, don't wait!

No comments: