Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cool Freebies I've been getting

Sometimes, you just have an awesome mail day.  Or mail week, in this case.  I've been getting something cool almost every day!  It really is worth it to sign up for those freebies when you see them.  You won't get them all, but you can still end up with some really cool stuff!
Brew Over Ice Tumbler (From Facebook, No Longer Available)
Coupon for FREE International Delight Coffee House Creamer from Vocalpoint (Arrived in the cutest coffee cup package - I suggest you join Vocalpoint asap!  They send out great free coupons)

2x Secret Natural Mineral  Antiperspirant/Deodorant .5 oz ( From Secret's Facebook Freebie Friday - I have absolutely no idea how I got 2.  They came a day apart, and I don't know if I somehow requested 2 or it was a company glitch?  Either way, I'll take it :)
Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum (No Longer Available)

Wow!  These are awesome freebies, the Physicians Formula is a full sized product.  It's true that these particular freebies are no longer available.  But don't get discouraged!  When you see a posting for a freebie, and you have time to request it, do it!  You will soon see fun presents in the mail on a regular basis.  You won't be able to get every freebie, and that's OK.  But I find that these little things brighten my day!  Plus, you never know when you are going to find a product or a company that you never knew you loved.

For example - my Brew Over Ice cup arrived damaged.  I was so excited, and then so bummed out.  I decided to write a short message to the company on their facebook page ( it was the only way to contact them, since I had requested the freebie on facebook and no other contact info was included in the package).  I wrote a message thanking them for the awesome freebie, and letting them know that it had arrived damaged.  I also was sure to reiterate how much I appreciated this awesome freebie!  ( I REALLY hate those people that think they are entitled to a freebie.  You aren't entitled.  Get over it)  Anyway, they were so nice, and contacted me within about 24 hours to let me know that they were sending me a replacement cup!  How nice is that?  Sometimes, when you are broke and things are hard, it's the little things that make your day :) 

No comments: