Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun with doublers

I decided I missed the rush of the coupon game, it's been awhile since I had a good doubler run.  Although it took me FOREVER to plan this trip, I have no idea why.  Well, it's partially because my coupons are in complete disarray.  I plan to organize them soon and will post about that fiasco, I'm sure.  But, on to the savings. 
I did this in two transactions:
Transaction #1
Jello Temptations x2 (Sale 2/$5)
Morning Star Farms ($3.50)
Used 2 x $1/1 Jello Temptations from Facebook
Used $1/1 Tearpad from the store ( language on coupon stated one coupon per visit)
Doubled all three:
$1.50 OOP
(Should have been $2.50, but I just noticed on my receipt that the cashier somehow gave me an extra dollar off)

Transaction #2
Yoplait Greek 4-pack x2 ( Sale $2.99 each)
Morning star Farms ( $3.50)
Used $1/1 Yoplait Greek 4-Pack from 3/27 SS
Used $1/1 Morning Star Farms Printable
Doubled all three
Total: $3.48

Grand Total: $4.98!
Saved $17.16!

PS - can I tell you how happy I am to have the mini corn dogs back??  Thanks Morningstar Farms!

Also thanks to The Krazy Coupon Lady, Coupon Connections NW, and Happy Money Saver for helping me get my own shopping list together!

No comments: