Monday, May 16, 2011

Rite Aid 5/15

$5.87 OOP - This is more than I normally spend on a drug store trip, but I didn't have any +Up rewards.
Transaction #1
Rimmel Products Priced BOGO
Used 4x $2/1 Rimmel Products ( From coupons.com NLA and Facebook)
Purex Laundry Detergent ( Sale $1.97)
Used $1/1 Purex from 5/1 RP
Used $3/$15 purchase from doing a Rite Aid Survey
Paid $5.13
Got back $5 +UP reward for spending $15 on Rimmel ( Before coupons)

Transaction #2
2x Ziploc Storage bags 2/$4
1 20 oz Diet Coke $1.69 ( I needed a filler and also I needed a coke :)
Total $5.74
Used $5 UP rewards from Rimmel
Paid .74 cents OOP
Got back a $1 UP reward for Ziploc

There was also a coupon for Ziploc but I didn't have it.  Still, I needed baggies, so I got them.  I normally won't do a deal if I have to pay more than a few dollars out of pocket, but I've let my drug store game slip and I decided to spend since I was going to have to anyway.  Now I have some free makeup, and I would have spent a few bucks on baggies anyway.  Plus I have a $1 UP reward for next week.

No comments: