Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walgreens 11/14

This was  a fast one, I might go back later to do the Sinex deal, but I wanted to get in early to snag the free dish soap.
Paid $3.15
Saved: $11.00!
Yes, this is wayyyyy more oop than I normally spend.  The reason is the Organix Shampoo.  As drugstore shampoo goes, Organix is my favorite, and there are NEVER any coupons for it.  This scent was on clearance for $3.59, which is about half off.  That is the cheapest I have seen it, so I decided to snag a bottle.  They didn't have any conditioner, just shampoo, but I figure I will get some conditioner later when it is on sale somewhere.

4x Gain Dish Soap ($1.79 reg, .89 cents each with WAGS in ad coupon)
Organix Shampoo (Reg $6.99, clearance for $3.59)

Used 4x $1/1 Gain Dish Soap from 10/10 PG
Gain soap was free plus some overage towards shampoo!

Remember to scan your Manufacture coupons BEFORE you scan your Wag's coupons, and have something else in there to absorb the overage!

Thanks Wild for Wags!

No comments: