Tuesday, November 23, 2010

$16.69 @Albertsons!

Yeeeep!  This was a good one.  I got to use my coupons for FREE butter, flour and eggs ( I posted about those HERE).  I also found more coupons on a tear pad for "Save $2 on nabisco crackers wyb a 12 pack of Coca-Cola product".  The Nabisco crackers were on sale for $1.88 AND were part of  this week's "Buy 10 save $5" Scenario.  I bought 4 crackers ( FREE with the tear pad coupons), 2 chex mix, 2 Pillsbury crescent rolls and 2 redi-whips.  I used .50/1 Chocolate chex mix from...I don't remember , $1/2 Pillsbury crescent rolls from the Safeway Save $60 booklet, and $1/2 redi-whip from All You magazine.  Used 3 doublers (cashier went ahead and made my 3rd doubler $1, even though my coupon was only for .50 cents.  So nice!)

Also, a note.  My original total was $21.69.  It seemed a bit high, but I hadn't added it up in my head, so I just paid and went to my car.  Once I was in my car, I looked at my receipt and noticed that the $5 from the buy 10 save $5 promo hadn't come off.  I went back in with my receipt and talked to customer service, and they refunded me $5.00.  This is another example of why it is so, so important to look at your receipt before you leave the store!

As you may have noticed, I have been stocking up on Thanksgiving essentials for the past few weeks.  I won't be able to get everything for my Thanksgiving dinner at rock bottom prices, but I am going to get as many things as I can!

No comments: