Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wags 4 Day Sale

So, I went to do the deals in the 4 day Sale at Wags... And, they had no idea what I was talking about.  I asked the manager if there was a copy of the ad somewhere ( I use it to make sure I am buying the correct items) - He was confused, and didn't know anything about a 4 Day Sale.  It turns out that the ad must be regional, and not advertised in my region - but the cool thing is that the RRs are still printing.  My store was sold out of the Noxzema Razors, and didn't have any Celsius Green Tea in sight.  So I ended up with the few deals I could get my hands on!  Also, I've decided to start a donation box for the extra toiletries I'm accumulating.  I keep you updated on how that goes!

Paid: .97 OOP
Used $3 RR, Got back $4 RR!

Sure Deoderant (Sale $1.99)
Crest Toothpaste ($3.79)
Dr. Scholls Rough Skin Eraser ($6.99)
Royal Gelatin (filler) (.20 cents with in ad coupon)

Used Coupons:
$1.50/1 Sure Deoderant 5/2 SS
$2/1 Dr. Scholls Product (from a sample I got awhile back)
$5/1 Dr. Scholls Product from Wags July Coupon Book
.50/1 Crest Toothpaste from 6/6 PG
Used $3 RR from Airplus Socks
Got $3 RR from Crest and $1 RR from Sure

No comments: