Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free at Albertsons!

Yay!  Thanks to doublers at Albertsons, I got everything here for FREE!  Woot!
At Albertsons you can only use 3 "Twice the Value" coupons per transaction, so I did this in 3 transactions.  I got:

4 Boxes of Puffs Tissue (Sale $1.00 each)
4 Bottles of Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap (Sale $1.99 each)
2 Avocados (Sale $1.00 Each)

Used Coupons:
4x .50/1 Puffs Tissue from Vocal Point sampler
4x $1/1 Dawn Hand Renewal from Home Made Simple Booklet(s)
$1/2 California Avocados Printable from Smart Source

Doubled all coupons - making everything FREE!
PS - if you haven't signed up for Vocal Point, I suggest that you do!  When you join the community, you will sometimes get chances to sign up for samplers that include lots of high value coupons!  I signed up for a sample of Puffs Tissue, and not only did I get a good sized sample, but it came with 1 $1/1 and 5 .50/1 coupons!

I would also suggest signing up for the Home Made Simple booklet, which comes with many high value coupons for Proctor and Gamble products.  I have been able to order the book 4 times, so I have lots of these on hand to use.  I don't know if the booklet is currently available to request, but you can try it out.  If not, it may come around again.

No comments: