Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank you

Before I really get into this blog, I wanted to stop and take a moment to thank everyone that has helped me through the last 6 months. When I left my horrible insurance job and took an enormous pay cut six months ago, I thought I knew what I was getting into. And I still don't regret it. I don't care how much you get paid, it isn't worth being miserable. Despite the economy, I really did think that I would be able to find a better paying job within a few months. Naive, maybe. But I needed to tell myself that in order to have the courage to leave the safety net of my decent paychecks and company car. Fast forward to now, when I literally can't scrape together 2 bucks for a cup of coffee, have to make my car payment 2 weeks late (sorry Mom), and perpetually have negative dollars in my bank account. I really think that I would go crazy without you guys!
So, to those of you who have bought me a coffee, a glass of wine, a Starbucks gift card (I love you), lent me 20 bucks, reassured me that I did not make the wrong decision by leaving my job.... I don't think I could have made it without you. Thank you.

No comments: