Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great Mail Day!

Check out my great mail day!  My samples have been dwindling, probably because I haven't been requesting as many lately, or maybe there have been less available.  Either way, I love a good mail day!
I got my American Apparel zip up jacket from winning the Sobe Heads or Tails instant win game - it is super cute!  And it only says "Sobe" on the back right under the neck, in not an obvious way, so it's not like you are wearing a big ad.  I also got my FREE 12 pack coupon from My coke rewards - which I promptly took to the store, which is why you see the actual 12-pack here.  If you drink Coke products, you should definitely sign up for My Coke Rewards, why not get some free coke? 

I also got a sample of Purity Cleansing Cloths from Philosophy, and a full sized Veria Vanilla Organic Lip Balm.  Yay for freebies!

No comments: